Printers Own Settings

When selecting the printers own settings and choosing something like "Print on Both Sides" or 4 pages per sheet, Fastreport ignores these settings and just prints using the default settings for the printer.
Is there a setting on the report I'm missing or do you need to save the printer settings somehow?

Comments

• edited 8:54PM
    I got nothing on top of my head for this but any luck found so far?
    This is still an issue. I've reported as a bug on the Support tickets but still nothing. Has anybody managed to get this working?
    A year has passed and still no solution to this issue. Anyone??
    GrotShot wrote: »
    A year has passed and still no solution to this issue. Anyone??
    I might be on the wrong track here, but I remember from previous experience that changing the printer settings does not apply to the printjobs, I had to change the default printer settings (in the printer configuration) to be able to get reports/labels with the changes I made. Like if I made changes in margins, the Fingerprint script would not read these changes unless they were made under Printer Default settings. So, I don't think this applies as a FastReport issue.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.