TCanvas

I am trialling FastScript and am thus far very impressed. I can create a form and display a button, etc but I need to draw some rectangles, lines and text. The TForm component does not have a Canvas. There is a TCanvas component but this does not have a Parent option so I can't attach it to the TForm.

In any case, when I try to draw to the TCanvas it returns an error message stating that the canvas is Read Only.

How can I draw lines and filled rectangles onto my form?

Thanks

Peter

Comments

• edited 2:32AM
    There is no definition of TCustomForm.Canvas property. Will be added in the next release.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.