export formatting on XLSx/RTF/.Docx incorrectly presented

FR5.1 and FR5.1.5

Exporting to any of the mentioned formats does not appear at all correctly - we are getting images over text, items which should be behind text are in front etc.

The report appears ok in the preview and exports OK to pdf. have tried turning on/off WYSIWYG. PDF export is the only export that appears correctly.

Also is it possible to remove blank columns / rows in CSV output format?

Using MS office 2013 to view these.

Comments

• edited September 2014
    More issues - PDF export and RTF export crashes on 650 page report, the export completes then fast-report has stack overflow errors. Im guessing FR has issues with memory management on these larger reports for exporting.

Using Win 7 64bit, FR 5.1.5, Delphi XE4

Any Ideas?

Update : if outline is turned off PDF exports ok... there is a bug in the exporting of the outline on large PDFs
  • I also have problems with PDF export, sometimes the PDF file has a enormous size and there are blocks of text that disappears.
    Recently upgraded to version 5 and the problem persists, I posted a ticket to FR support but I dind't receive reply, so I give up, and now I'm using export filter for FastReport of wPDF component from Wpcubed:
    http://wpcubed.com/products/wpdf/index.htm
    and the problem is solved and contrary to FastReport I got support.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.