Changelog of FastReport versions

Dear FastReport Team

Thanks for the great work you do and the new versions of FastReport 5 that you provide.

In the "Changes..." link on your website only the main features of FastReport5 are listed.
Unfortunately it is not clear what are the changes between the minor versions (ex. changes from 5.0.9 to 5.0.10) and if the update is important for us.
Could you please add a more detailed Changelog to your website?

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Comments

• edited 6:24PM
    There is little to no effort going into these forums from Fast Reports staff. A change log is such a basic thing to provide. Documentation is average at best. I spend most of my time trying work out what syntax to use to extract variables from scripts and adding missing functions from the basic VCL, its a massive time sucker if providing anything more than a basic output or list.
  • edited 6:24PM
    Some time ago the team used to provide the changes list when making new version available (I mean minor one).
    But unfortunately they don't do this anymore.
    It would be nice to know what has changed/been fixed in current minor version.

M.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.