Showing Result of a Query in GroupHeader

Hi Friends,

I need to run the below Query to find the total population and show it in the GroupHeader.

<!--fonto:Courier New--><span style="font-family:Courier New"><!--/fonto-->SELECT Sum(M)+Sum(F) AS Total FROM Population WHERE (((Population.[EntryDate])<#1/1/2001#));<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

Need to replace the hard coded date in the SQL query with the value from Group Header.

Database
image.png

Report.png

I tried Sub-Reports, events, etc.. but I cannot get this to work...
I have attached the Report with this post, please check it.

Please help me to fix it.

Thanks in advance,

Nirmal. R

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 12:30PM
    as with any version of fr to display sums of values contained in a group in the group header
    the report must be 2 pass store the values in an array on the first pass
    in the second pass substitute the value in the array in the memo/s in the header.
  • edited 12:30PM
    I need to run the below Query to find the total population and show it in the GroupHeader.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.