MasterDetail or Subreport need help

I am trying to replicate a report that was done in Crystal. I have two sets of similar data that I need to display in two different forms and I need them collated.

For example I have an Invoice and Tickets that make up that invoice. I need to print the Invoice then the Tickets. I have attached the Crystal Report that was done along with my standard invoice form in FR.

Please any thoughts would be great.

Jon.

Comments

• edited August 2014
    Hi

I've added filter expresion in the Page3, band data, maybe help you.

[INV_DATA.TIC_InvoiceNumber]==[TicketData.TIC_InvoiceNumber]

I think that you must group by InvoiceNumber in the Page1 then add group footer with tickets subreport then filter like above.

Best regards

Daniel
  • edited 11:06PM
    dand wrote: »
    Hi

I've added filter expresion in the Page3, band data, maybe help you.

[INV_DATA.TIC_InvoiceNumber]==[TicketData.TIC_InvoiceNumber]

I think that you must group by InvoiceNumber in the Page1 then add group footer with tickets subreport then filter like above.

Best regards

Daniel

That worked except for my overlay causing some issues. That I can fix. Thanks
  • edited August 2014
    You can add relation between invoice and tickets relation too

http://www.fast-report.com/public_download...l?relations.htm

but I prefer in master-details scenarios use bussiness object (navigation working perfectly in Fast Reports especially with entity framework), watch demo.
    In my opinion Fast Reports compare to Crystal Reports and Reporting Services is the best reporting tools.

Daniel

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.