[TfrxDBXQuery] Parameters names and masterDataSet

RICOLEBORICOLEBO FRANCE
edited 4:37AM in FastReport VCL 5
Hi,

I just migrate my FR version from FR3 to FR5

I use many TfrxDBXQuery to do masterDetail

Now with version 5, it seems that my parameters name must have the same name than the field in the masterDataSet !!

In version FR3 I have set parameter type and its value in the masterDataSet and it worked like this.

I have many customers and of course many reports to update due of this change ...

Have you a way to solve this without update the reports, because as you can imagine this is an impossible task !

PS: If you can't do something in standard version, hope you could give me at least a fix to apply in the sources.

Thank in advance for your help.

Eric

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 4:37AM
    As I know this is standart internal queries behavior since FR3
  • RICOLEBORICOLEBO FRANCE
    edited 4:37AM
    gpi wrote: »
    As I know this is standart internal queries behavior since FR3

Yes for TfrxADOQuery, No for TfrxDBXQuery

I sent a demo to the support to show how TfrxDBXQuery worked in FR3.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.