FastReport Datasnap Components

Hi,

I'm develop TfrxSocketConnection and TfrxClientDataset, and are working!

Now I need put master/detail to work using nested dataset!

I put a property on TfrxClientDataset named "DatasetField" to link a TfrxClientDataset (detail) to a field (TDatasetfield) of other TfrxClientDataset (master).

Doubts:

1) How and where I can update fielddefs of internal TClientDataset?
2) How and where I can get the field of master TfrxClientDataset to put on property DatasetField?

Thanks

Comments

• edited 9:21PM
    Hi mrbar2000,

I need to developer the same you ... Fast report on DataSnap.
    I think SqlConnection and ClientDataSet. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Could you give a hint where to start? Urgent need to start to develop. We can exchange experience about it! thanks Carlos Eduardo Bueno[/img]
  • gpigpi
    edited 9:21PM
    See attach
    Very Thanks gpi!

I'm trying to add the option "DataSnap XE" ... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> With TDsServer and TDsTcpServerTransport because my application uses it. Thanks[/img]
    I'm trying to master/detail trough closing/opening the clientDataSet (within the script frxReport). I can not build me returning the error:
    " Identifier not declared:'Close' "

Have you experienced this?

Code:
    procedure MasterData1OnBeforePrint(Sender: TfrxComponent);
    begin
       clientDataSet.Close;
       clientDataSet.Open;                                                 
    end;

Amigos estou usando o delphi xe6... instalei o component frxclientdataset ateh ai blz... na hora de usar o componente ele nao roda (na verdade da erro ao compilar - computername
    wrote:
    invalido) alguem ja fez ou sabe se ja tem esse componente para xe6? agradecimentos! abracos! aguardo
    gpi wrote: »
    See attach
    Alguem tem esse componente rodando no delphi xe? aguardo

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.