Manuals without page-numbers

diaswdiasw Germany
edited 12:50PM in FastReport 3.0
Hi FR,

I guess your FR3 is a very good product, but I suggest to use a paging-function in the manuals: having 150 pages printed out and not having a page number there is, hm, not very practical.
As a programmer I like everything on screen, but it is normal to print a documentation when it has more than about 20 pages: you find your stuff very fast and can read while programming. Except when you have no pagenumber on the pages...

regards
sascha

Comments

• edited 12:50PM
    I agree to the user diasw.
    It would like that the archives were available for download in MS-Word format.
    Thus the user could modify as its necessity.

Regards, ;)

Marcos

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.