Delphi Compile time error "property fill type does not exist"

edited 6:46AM in FastReport VCL 5
Windows 7
Using Delphi XE2
FastReports VCL 5 version installed Embarcadero RAD Studio XE 2

Hi, I just installed and activated my standard license today and I am using frxReport objects in my Delphi App. When I try to compile I get an error "property filltype does not exist". I see that my master data band object in the fast report has an property called filltype that can be set to ftBrush, ftGlass, or ftGradient. My code can compile if I delete the report object. So I'm thinking that my Delphi is not recognizing the new fast reports propery filltype. What can I do to fix this? Maybe a reinstall of Delphi? Maybe I could include some library? Any ideas?

Comments

• edited July 2014
    jayqx wrote: »
    Windows 7
    Using Delphi XE2
    FastReports VCL 5 version installed Embarcadero RAD Studio XE 2

Hi, I just installed and activated my standard license today and I am using frxReport objects in my Delphi App. When I try to compile I get an error "property filltype does not exist". I see that my master data band object in the fast report has an property called filltype that can be set to ftBrush, ftGlass, or ftGradient. My code can compile if I delete the report object. So I'm thinking that my Delphi is not recognizing the new fast reports propery filltype. What can I do to fix this? Maybe a reinstall of Delphi? Maybe I could include some library? Any ideas?

Okay I think I solved it! I went to my project options, Packages, runtime Packages, link with runtime packages, check box = true.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.