Unique ReportTittle for all reports

The most of the reports that I want to create starts with de same data estructure.

Example: CompanyName, User who print the report, Machine where it's print the report, Date and Time, ...

How It???s posible to create a unique ReportTittle for a lots of reports?

I create a Report whith a ReportTitle Band who contains the data previous describe it, then I use a frCompositeReport and add this first Report and any other Report. It's important that the second Report must to be active the "print to previous page". --> That's work good.!!

Could I have problems in the future with this technique?

Thanks

Comments

• SamuraySamuray Administrator
    edited 8:41AM
    Noting problem. Use this way.
    In composite report you have any merged reports. Not strongly with ReportTitle - with any bands. Composite report preparing contained reports independently.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.