TfrxRichView shows raw code!?

edited 8:28AM in FastReport 4.0
Hi,

I am using a TfrxRichView to show a formatted table. This is working fine most of the time. But in special cases the TfrxRichView shows the code instead of the formatted table. I have attached such a RTF file.

You can reproduce this even with the report-designer. Place a TfrxRichView on the page. Double-click the component and load the rtf-file attached via File-Open. It is displayed properly. If you now click OK (the green check) the raw RTF code is shown in the TfrxRichView. If not try to change the width of the TfrxRichView-component (curiously with some special widths it is working ok).

I am using Delphi 2010 with FastReport 4.9.99 under Windows 8.

Kind regards,
Samser

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 8:28AM
    i would suggest you go to your dl page and update your fr4 your version is way out of date the latest is 4_15_11
  • edited 8:28AM
    I updated FastReport 4 to the newest (non-stable) version. The issue remains.

Can you reproduce the it?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.