Recompilinf FR3.0

edited September 2004 in FastReport 3.0
Package asks for TEE, but I have TEE77 installed. what I've to do to recomplile it?

Comments

• edited 8:00AM
    Please look at "teechart.txt" file.
  • AlexTZ wrote:
    Please look at "teechart.txt" file.
    I did... but no solution... package requires TEE.bpl but I've TEE77.bpl !!
    Please read carefully. If you have Tee 7 Pro, the package name should be Tee77.
  • AlexTZ wrote:
    Please read carefully. If you have Tee 7 Pro, the package name should be Tee77.
    I know that... but where i' ve to find teechart.txt?
    It's in the root dir where you have installed FR3.01.
  • AlexTZ wrote:
    It's in the root dir where you have installed FR3.01.
    My version is FR 3.0 Beta 1 and any teechart.txt file inside. May u send me? Thanx
    You should download the latest FR3.01 from our website.
  • edited September 2004
    I am having the sam problem! I have just re-downloaded 3.01 and there is no teechart.txt ;)

I can send you the install log if you want!
    I, and others I am sure, have spent hours now trying to solve this install problem.

Please help us to solve this.....
    Download the latest FR3.02 - it has "recompile wizard".

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.