Install/Uninstall

This is the first time I am using FastReport.
I am using Delphi XE6 in a Windows 8.1 computer.
I first installed the Borland edition, then I bought the FastReport VCL 5 Enterprise Edition, I uninstalled borland edition only by executing the uninstall program, and then I installed the FastReport 5.
I see on the tool pallete:

FastReport 4.0
FR4 tools
FastReport 4.0 Exports
Fast Script
FastReport 5.0
FastRepot 5.0 Client/Server
FastReport 5.0 exports

I expected to see only FastReport 5.0 components, Did I do something wrong with the installation or everything is OK?
I could not find anything about installation/ uninstallation at documentation
>

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 10:51PM
    you should not see both
    uninstall fr5, uninstall fr4.
    remove any frx bpls from projects dir and windows system dirs
    delete any invalid search paths in delphi xe6
    download the latest version from your fr dlpage and reinstall
  • edited 10:51PM
    gordk wrote: »
    you should not see both
    uninstall fr5, uninstall fr4.
    remove any frx bpls from projects dir and windows system dirs
    delete any invalid search paths in delphi xe6
    download the latest version from your fr dlpage and reinstall
    [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Perfect, now i have fr5 components, but I would like to double check Some of the components only supports the 32 bit platform: FastScript -TfsTree FastReport 5.0 Client/Server -All the components FastReport 5.0 exports -TfrxDocXExport -TfrxPPTXExport -TfrxXLSXExport -TfrxDocXExport -TfrxHTML4DivExport -TfrxHTML5DivExport Is this correct? Will you soon support the 64 bit component on this components?[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.