PDF Export loose watemark

ALPALP
edited 6:20PM in FastReport .NET
Hello, i have a image watermark in my report.

When export to PDF (with PDFExport Class, Preview Windows) or print to a Virtual PDF PRINTER.. I loose image watermark but if i export to image, f.e tiff, jpg watermark is not remove.

Notes: I mark Background (true) in PDF options.

Comments

• edited 6:20PM
    I suppose, that in your report numerous memos hide the watermark. In the PDF export memos has white background that hides everything behind it. Attach your report (fp3 file) here or better make a new ticket to support@fast-report.com
  • edited 6:20PM
    Draeden wrote: »
    I suppose, that in your report numerous memos hide the watermark. In the PDF export memos has white background that hides everything behind it. Attach your report (fp3 file) here or better make a new ticket to support@fast-report.com

I have the very same problem... It is really the memos on top of the picture that have white backgrounds.
    But one thing bugs me: When I remove the "HTML Tags" on the PDF Export component, the white background is no more! Although the Text formatting is gone too, but... whatever.

And another thing. When I use a virtual printer, like Doro PDF Writer, the white background does not appear.

Is this really a problem with Fast? I'm using version 4.12.2.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.