Righ To Left

Hi
i want to have the rtl directiorn at page's columns and at the Matrix.
help me
thanks

Comments

• edited 1:39AM
    Hello,

Sorry, it's not possible.
    is it possible at the next version?
    also i want to have alignment for table and matrix.
    It's a very complex task, we have no plans to implement it in near future.
    hi
    i'm worked with many reporters. your good reporter is best of them. but said properties is very important for RTLdirection users.
    is this problem in your schematization?
    excuse me that i can't speak english good.
    thanks
    I know this is a very important thing for RTL users; but it's very hard to rewrite our code to support this. I will add this in our todo, but can't tell you when it will be ready.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    I know this is a very important thing for RTL users; but it's very hard to rewrite our code to support this. I will add this in our todo, but can't tell you when it will be ready.

It is perfect If you do support for RTL >
  • Muhammed

I know this is a very late response, But I wrote a nice function to display FastReports in RTL.

Send me your EMail if interested.

Faisal
    www.q8connect.com

Muhammed

I know this is a very late response, But I wrote a nice function to display FastReports in RTL.

Faisal
    www.q8connect.com
    I want this function,but I don't know how get it?
    please help me
    hi
    please send me too
    thank you very much
    Muhammed

Faisal
    www.q8connect.com

hi

I want this function, but how to use?

please help me
    thanks a lot

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.