Language and FIB in FR3

Hello,

is there a way to change the language in FR3 to german? Is there any support for FIB(+)?

Thanks,
Andreas

Comments

• edited 12:34AM
    There is no language resources yet (only english and german). They will be added later. FIB+ is not supported yet (I mean end-user can't create FIB+ datasets, but application datasets can be used).
  • edited September 2004
    How can I switch the language to German?
    I've made a misprint (currently available only english and russian languages).
  • When will the german version be released?
    You may make translation to German and get FR3 Pro for free.
  • OK. I send you the translatet files on friday. ;)
  • MatMat
    edited 12:34AM
    And what about FIB+ support? I read that the next release will support IBO. Anything on the way for FIB+?

Regards,
    Matthias
    FIB is supported, you san use application FIB datasets in your report. Look at newsgroups (public.binaries group) - there is some db engines here.
    is there a Turkish Language Support in FR3?
    I suppose, I saw an information about that but I cannot find now.
    Anyway, what should I do for turkish.
    If I have to change Resource files by myself, why did I pay 99$ for upgrade?
    If I change files and send to you, will you give back my money? ;)
  • Hello,

I finished translating FastReport3 to German. Where shoud I put the files?

Andreas
    Send them to tz _at_ fast-report.com
    Can I send you translation to serbian language and receive free copy of FR3 pro?
    I'm translating it (pro version) in Italian... maybe it will take another 2-3 days to finish.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.