FastReport2 FMX missing recompile

Did not find FMX FastReport section, so used VCL one, sorry.
The FR2 for FMX installation package is missing recompile.exe utility.

It's rather show stopper in TeeChart Pro support. Pre-installed biniaries are linked with FMXTee9180 packages (my guess, these are standard|starter ones), while TeePro installs FMXTeexxx918 - without extra 0.
Therefore, there is no way to load and use FR packages for TeeChart Pro support, even if this feature was advertized since v2.0 at least.
I would have added one for proper packages myself, but it seemed to have been problematic, without recompiler (BTW, installer creates short-cut to it in start menu).
So far I have to use images, generated from charts instead, which looks quite ugly, I'd say.

Comments

• edited 9:07PM
    In addition to this please. I'd like to ask if recompile already has support for XE2.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.