Converting from V2.53 to V3

Where can I find some help on converting my existing reports from V2.53 to V3.

Comments

• edited 12:45AM
    You have to save your report in V2.53 in the FR3 format
    (save as...)
    But when I convert form FR2.53 with IB components (IBQuery, sql query I add in source code) to FR 3 an error occures : Empty Dataset.
    But I don't now where is empty dataset. IBQuery seems to work well
    I don't know what does this error mean.
    Can you help ?
    FR2.53->FR3 converter just helps you to convert a report form to a new format. You should correct the converted form manually to get it working with FR3.
    wrote:
    FR2.53->FR3 converter just helps you to convert a report form to a new format

FR2.53->FR3 converter is a tool? where can I find it to download?
    In the download area.

Ok, thanks!
    I am missing something here. I cannot seem to find a convertor from V2.53 to V3 anywhere. I have logged on and looked in my downloads and the public download area. Where do I find it.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.