Buying v3 Standard, get 2.53?

FulcrumFulcrum Australia
edited 7:32PM in FastReport 3.0
Hi,

I've been playing with v2.53 for a while and have everything sussed out and working great. We want to buy now, but no point in buying v2.53 any more.

Can I buy v3 standard or pro and get v2.53 licence with it? ;)

I'd prefer this, as all the stuff I want to do I know can be done fine with 2.53 with no problems. I haven't installed a v3 trial to see if everything I did works or not, and I don't want to release any software with early builds of libraries in it anyway.

I'd rather buy v3 now, use 2.53 for another month or two until v3 is a bit more stable and then switch to using 3.

I hope this makes sense. ;)

Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks

Comments

• edited 7:32PM
    Yes - it's possible.
    Write me to sales-at-fast-report-dot-com after ordering.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.