Multiplication Table from Demo - my attempt = no data

I attempted to duplicate the multiplication table from the FR4 demo. I thought I duplicated it exactly. The numbers do not appear when I run it. I attached the report in case anyone wants to look at it. I don't expect anyone to spend a lot of time on it. It's not something I'm required to do. If you think you can figure out my error(s) in a few minutes, please give it a look.

Thanks

Comments

• edited December 2013
    In case anyone looks at it, I set the MasterData1 row count to 10 and get some results. But it's still wrong. All of the rows are zeros. I also set the MasterData2 row count to 10 without seeing a noticeable change.

Variable X is initialized to 0 and never increments. It is supposed to increment in the MasterData2 OnBeforePrint event. I'm narrowing it down.

Not that anybody but me is interested.
  • edited 3:01PM
    New and improved - but still not quite right. It has an extra row multiplying by 11 when it should stop at 10.
  • edited December 2013
    I got it. My last problem was just spacing.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.