PDF417 support

Hello,

I've read in another forum that Fast Reports .NET have support for PDF417. I've also read that Fast Report 5 will have PDF417 support.

Question: will PDF417 be available for FastReport 4 at any point? I'm very reluctant to buy the PSoft package because I think its quality and support is not good enough (FR component doesn't even compile in the Trial version.)

Regards,
Leonardo Herrera

Comments

• edited July 2013
    mithcd wrote: »
    That is a paid version already. Any more open source program that has this functionality instead?

hi,mithcd

Im not clear about your requirments. If you just need a mature PDF417 generator to create PDF 417 image, you can try free PDF417 barcode code generator. Just set the parameter as you like, put the date you want to encode,and then you can save or print PDF417 image.If you're aiming for creating PDF417 with suorce codes, you can take a chance on PDF147 generating tutorails and free trial sdk in .NET,which provide standered API to create barcode in windows.

Hope it helps.
  • edited 6:28PM
    Hello,

I've read in another forum that Fast Reports .NET have support for PDF417. I've also read that Fast Report 5 will have PDF417 support.

Question: will PDF417 be available for FastReport 4 at any point? I'm very reluctant to buy the PSoft package because I think its quality and support is not good enough (FR component doesn't even compile in the Trial version.)

Regards,
    Leonardo Herrera
    I know a PDF417 can help you solve your problem, it is a powerful one, hope it helps,
  • edited 6:28PM
    Hi Leonardo,
    The one I know for sure now is that crystal reports support PDF 417, you can download a free trial package of a PDF417 Crystal Report generator for WinForms and try first, it might meet your standard. Or follow this tutorial of generating PDF 417 barcode. I hope u find a solution soon.
    Best,
    Makaveil

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.