Validating input text as numeric in a memo control

edited November 2013 in FastReport 4.0
I have a dialog box with a memo control where a user enters an 8 digit number that's used to query a data base. It's a varchar column, but only numbers are valid. Is there a way to make sure the user only enters numbers in FastReport? I would need to either prevent the user from entering any other character, disable an OK button, or show an error message.

I am trying to do that with pascal script, but would like to know if there is a feature or property in FastReport to accomplish this.

Thanks

Comments

• edited 7:35PM
    ValidInt()

Never mind. I just noticed the ValidInt() function. That works. I got off on the wrong track trying pascal functions we don't have.
    if  ValidInt(myMemoInput) then...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.