page braek in RichText not even works

Hello,
I tried to use "page breaks" (\page ) in the richtext-Fields.
It seems to work, but not even.

I tried it with 2 Rows of the same text with one pagebreak.
1. on the first page, it never work. The text would be cutted at the pagebreak and the second pagebreak which is placed on second page works.
2. if I move the first pagebreak to the second page, only the first pagebreak worked. The second would be cutted.

AllowSplit = true
Streched = true
StrechMode = MaxHeight, ...

Have you a idea whats wrong?

Thanks for help

Greets ReeBo

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 7:46PM
    the band that contains the richtextmemo must be set to stretch and allow split.
  • edited 7:46PM
    gordk wrote: »
    the band that contains the richtextmemo must be set to stretch and allow split.
    How I wrote. Both is set. And both rows use the same Masterband and even one row is showing correct.

Tomorrow I try to create a example.
  • edited 7:46PM
    I create a example report with a RichView-Field.
    If you change the height of the ReportTitle you can see, that always only one pagebreak would work.

1. never more than one pagebreak works, the others lines were cutted
    2. never on the first page
    3. sometimes on third page
    4. sometimes no pagebreak works
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 7:46PM
    what you are not understanding is that the rtf memo does not support the internal page break.
    newout pages are formed when the report engine no longer has enough freespace to fit on the page.
    or when a call is made to engine.newpage

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.