DBLookuCombo.DropDownRows did not work

Hello,

i am using TfrxDbLookupComboBox in a Dialog. DropDownRows is set to 7. If I open the list it shows only one row with a very small scrollbar. I can scroll trough all records but it is quite uncomfortable to have only one small row displayed. I tried to set the HEIGHT, but this also didn't solve the problem.
How can I set the Combobox to show more than one row?

see attachment with a screenshot of the combobox to see what I mean.

Comments

• edited November 2013
    solved!!!

The problem is the used database-type (Interbase, SQL). The component doesn't know about the RecordCount of the uses table. So I have to do a query.first / query.last to get the RecordCount available for the component.

I do it like this in the OnShow-event of the Fastreport-dialog, maybe it helps some other people here:

procedure DialogPage1OnShow(Sender: TfrxComponent);
    begin
    seller.first;
    seller.last;
    seller.first;
    end;

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.