extend table vertical lines to paage footer

edited November 2013 in FastReport 4.0
Hi,
I have a tabular type report and I made the memo control draw lines but I also want to make these lines drawn to the page footer even if there is no data to print, how I can do that ?

Thanks

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 8:37AM
    the easiest method is to draw the lines in an overlay band.
    TIP set your designer to large height in design mode,
    after all your other bands add an overlay band with large vertical height.
    in the overlay add your lines, the top of the overlay band corresponds to the top of the page
  • edited November 2013
    thanks gordk, It was hard to adjust because first page has a title but it work. I was thinking, I cant use stretchable detail band that contain the vertical lines ? I tried but did not work, maybe I am missing something.
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 8:37AM
    when the detailbands are stretchable you must use a different approach.
    use an unattached childband and empty memos that duplicate the detail band.
    you then write code in the obp event of the detail footer to check the amount of freespace and
    and call the engine.showband(bandname) method.
  • edited 8:37AM
    Ok thanks gordk

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.