Fields not showing on PDF in iOS

Hi There,

I'm currently using the pdf export on the reports in my Application (FastReports 4.15). The pdf displays fine in Windows but on any iOS device or Mac it doesn't show the static memo boxes. Strange thing is it does display the datafields and Image.

Any idea what I could do ?

Thanks

Simon.

Comments

• Mark ElderMark Elder SD, USA
    edited 2:35AM
    Are you different fonts for static text vs. data fields?

According to this question and answer on StackOverflow a combination of your export options and used fonts can cause data to not appear on iOS:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1641788...viewable-on-ios

The choice to embed the fonts or not is controlled by the EmbeddedFonts property on the TfrxPDFExport component.
  • edited 2:35AM
    Its a known bug in FastReport, that PDFExport and iOS are not completely working.

We switches to another PDF Export for our reports. Another bug is, that FastReport produces PDF Files that are to big.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.