How to deploy fastreport to IIS server

Hello everyone,

I use fastreport in my C# website, It works great in visual studio (Local), then I publish my project to IIS server (Remote),

I use broswer to open the webpage on IIS, the webpage remain blank, except only a a progress bar image on it.

Do I need to install FastReport on my IIS ? or anything I need to config ?

can somebody help me ? thanks you very much.

Best Regards
Jonathan Yang

Comments

• edited 12:03AM
    Looks like it may have problems try to fetch the data from the IIS server. have you checked the logs yet if it can point you to the right direction?
  • edited April 2013
    Hello everyone,

I use fastreport in my C# website, It works great in visual studio (Local), then I publish my project to IIS server (Remote),

I use broswer to open the webpage on IIS, the webpage remain blank, except only a a progress bar image on it.

Do I need to install FastReport on my IIS ? or anything I need to config ?

can somebody help me ? thanks you very much.

Best Regards
    Jonathan Yang

I found it might be a bug, I fixed the problem by upgrade to the newest version.
  • edited 12:03AM
    I experienced the same issue using version 2013.3.2 and solved it on the server by setting the application pool from Classic to Integrated mode.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.