How do I store the reports in a DB table

GoranPGoranP Sweden
edited 2:41AM in FastReport 4.0
I want to save the reports in a DB table, (in my case MS SQLexpress), and then load the reports from the DB.
Has anybody a code snip which I could get an idea how to load and save the report from/to the DB ??

A second questions on the same theme.
If I then use load/save the reports to the DB, how is it then when I use the designer?
Does it still load/save the reports as files and afterwards upload them to the DB, or how does it works?

It has been a very elegant solution to have the reports in the DB, specially when there are more than one user to access the same reports ..

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 2:41AM
    See a demo in the attach
  • GoranPGoranP Sweden
    edited 2:41AM
    Thanks a lot for the demo.
    First I have some "thought" about the "missing" SaveAs function, and I was able to find anything about this I the manuals..

After a while I found there was a 'SaveAs' in the call.
    If I test on that one, I would like to be able to use the SaveAs in the Designer also.
    Or is there any possibility to disable/hide that in the Designer menu ??

Anyway, Thanks a lot for code example ....

----
    G?¶ran

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.