group band and dataset unidirectional property

edited 12:03PM in FastReport 4.0
Hi,
I use the group header in a report and I get data from SQL select inside my dataset component (firebird) and I used query component with unidirectional property set to false since all report should read the record in one direction but when I create a report that uses the group header I found the report miss one record in all groups except the first one !! when I set unidirectional to false I was able to see correct number of records in each group.

Can any one please explain why is this behavior with the group header ? and if there is another solution to keep using unidirectional set to true and get corect number of records ?

Thanks

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 12:03PM
    You can't to use unidirectional datasets with groups because FR engine uses TDataset.Prior for groups
  • edited 12:03PM
    gpi wrote: »
    You can't to use unidirectional datasets with groups because FR engine uses TDataset.Prior for groups

oh I understand now. Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.