Matrix in same data band

TurntwoTurntwo Folsom, CA
edited 12:38PM in FastReport .NET
I'm building a report with several Matrixes that run over the same object datasource. If I try to put 2 of the Matrixes in the same band, I get an error (Adding a duplicate key to a SortedList). If I put them on different bands, then I don't get the error. The bands I am using now are Page Header, Child (to Page Header), and Report Summary. Looks like this might be a bug, so I'm reporting it. For now I'll just use the multiple band workaround.

Thanks,

Jason

Comments

• edited 12:38PM
    Turntwo wrote: »
    I'm building a report with several Matrixes that run over the same object datasource. If I try to put 2 of the Matrixes in the same band, I get an error (Adding a duplicate key to a SortedList). If I put them on different bands, then I don't get the error. The bands I am using now are Page Header, Child (to Page Header), and Report Summary. Looks like this might be a bug, so I'm reporting it. For now I'll just use the multiple band workaround.

Hey,

I aparently have the same problem, but for me it only occurs, when they are vertically aligned. I don't get the exception, if they have different .Left property values.

Furthermore and maybe related: ALL matrix objects in a data band are automatically aligned horizontically. They all get the .Top property value from the last matrix in the document tree.

Any suggestions are welcome. I'm using FastReport.NET v1.9.15.

Best regards,

Julian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.