Fastreport 4.14 Profesional don't install TfrxDesigner

To try to solve the problem, I've installed all by recompile all from source code and the component TfrxDesigner appears now in the palette.

The problem is that the don't work's.

Seems that the program ignore this call: FastReport.DesignReport;

Any Idea.

Thank's.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 6:31AM
    It seems you sill use design-time packages of FR Embarcadero edition
  • edited June 2013
    gpi wrote: »
    It seems you sill use design-time packages of FR Embarcadero edition

I'm sure that this isn't the problem.

I think the problem is that in the file "frx.inc" there isn't a compiler directive {$IFDEF VER250} // Rad Studio XE 4
    Because this, there are a group of things that are not well compiled.

I solved that, and at this moment I'm trying to install correctly all librarys.

Can the anyone of FastReport team confirm this bug. I know that version 4.14 for XE 4 is not still "stable".

Thank's.
  • It seems you sill use design-time packages of FR Embarcadero edition

I think the problem is that in the file "frx.inc" there isn't a compiler directive {$IFDEF VER250} // Rad Studio XE 4

Can the anyone of FastReport team confirm this bug. I know that version 4.14 for XE 4 is not still "stable".

Thank's.

I get newly the library compiling. But... the problem continues. The call the DesignReport method is ignored by the component TfrxReport.

Can anyone help me? Please!
  • It seems you sill use design-time packages of FR Embarcadero edition

Thank's.

I get newly the library compiling. But... the problem continues. The call the DesignReport method is ignored by the component TfrxReport.

Can anyone help me? Please!

Finally they works.

I want to know what's the problem with the method "DesignReport" and for trace into the code I put all the source code in the "Source Path" of the compiler.
    Well, when I try it newly, surprise.... they works well.

I can't understand what happends but I have a lot of work. I going to continue with my job.

Ciao a tutto!
  • gpigpi
    edited 6:31AM
    Did you add TfrxDesigner to your project? Also you can add frxDesgn unit in uses list

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.