page header instead masterband

edited 4:30PM in FastReport 4.0
hello,

I'm creating an invoice, and until now I put the general information (name , adress of the customer, invoice number, etc) on a masterdata band at top of the page.
It's working good, but my manager wants these informations to be repeated on each page.
As it is not possible to do this with masterdataband, can I use "pageheader" to put my general information ?

Thanks

Comments

• dschuchdschuch Dresden,Germany
    edited 4:30PM
    Yes, your should Try the PageHeader or ReportTitle-bands.

And - you should read the Documentation and look in the very good examples. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Daniel.[/img]
    fred42 wrote: »
    hello,

I'm creating an invoice, and until now I put the general information (name , adress of the customer, invoice number, etc) on a masterdata band at top of the page.
    It's working good, but my manager wants these informations to be repeated on each page.
    As it is not possible to do this with masterdataband, can I use "pageheader" to put my general information ?

Thanks
  • edited 4:30PM
    I was looking for the documentation/guide, can anyone point me where to download this please?
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 4:30PM
    on the main page of this forum under fr4 click on the product page here
    when the product page appears click on the documentation button
    then dl the files you want.
    then spend some time rweading them and looking at the demos of the product you have installed
    instead of posting usless messages to all topics in the forums.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.