two details bands in the same report

hi

to be honest i am using free report 2.32 but i think that it can be the same thing

so i have a master dataSet (title band) and two different detail dataSet

and i want to put the two detail dataSet in the same page
one after the other

i mean after all the records of the first dataSet are displayed i want to display the records that come from the second detail dataSet

thanks >

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 1:11PM
    1 title band prints on first page only so this seems to be odd.
    normal would be
    masterband
    childband with subreport for detail1 or a detail set to 1 record and not connected to a dataset.
    childband with subreport for detail2
    you should post in the freereport forum.
  • edited 1:11PM
    all my apologies if i post in the wrong forum but i had a time critical pb and the freereport forum isn't much used as this one
    so sorry again

next i solved my problem by adding two master bands in the same page ( i didn't know that it was possible [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> ) anyway thanks[/img]
  • edited 1:11PM
    How did it work out for you with adding two master bands? I was puzzled here too and got stuck.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.