Multiple Group Headers

Hi,

I have a report that has a single MasterData band. It started with a single group header band that I would hide/show in the Page onBeforePrint event. I now need to have two different group headers (each with there own field to group on). When I show the either group header, only the group header that is displayed first (top) will work. If I swap their positions the new top group header will display.

Is there a way to make this work or can I change the Group header at run time?

Thanks
Bob

Comments

• edited 8:13AM
    Hi,
    I haven't time o try it for You but I propose You to add a NEW Dialog to your report it will appear befor report add a Radio button or checkbox and creat a code to give visible for groupheader1 or2

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.