Language in FR3

Hola

I've verified that the only available resources are in english and russian. I've read some posts that it'll be a long time to have them in another languages (spanish, for example). Howevwe, mi customers use to see their informs in their native language (spanish), and I can't integrate a new version until I've them translated.
As you are going to late, I'd like to start translating my copy. How can I do it?.
Thanks.

(spanish-espa?±ol
)
He comprobado que solo estan disponibles los recursos en ingles y ruso. He leido en algunos mensajes que llevar?? alg??n tiempo traducirlos a otros lenguajes (espa?±ol, por ejemplo). Sin embargo, mis clientes estan acostumbrados a ver sus informes en su idioma nativo (espa?±ol) y no puedo integrar la nueva versi??n hasta que no tenga los recursos traducidos.

Como a vosotros os llevar?? alg??n tiempo, quisiera empezar yo a traducir mi copia. ??Como debo hacerlo?

Gracias

Pepe Alonso

Comments

• edited 6:07AM
    Translate the files in the FR\RES\English folder and send them to me. You'll receive a free upgrade to FR3 Pro.
    Alex, I already sent the archives translated into Portuguese. Also I will have upgrade free of the version pro?

Marcos ;)
    I think Spanish and Brazilian-Portugese is different things?
    Yes, but the translation work is the same!

Regards

Marcos ;)
    AlexTZ wrote:
    Translate the files in the FR\RES\English folder and send them to me. You'll receive a free upgrade to FR3 Pro.

Alex Thanks.

Just it is the version that I bought days ago. ;)

I put myself to work and I will already make you arrive the result.

Greetings.

(En espa?±ol)

Gracias Alex. Justo es la versi??n que compr?© hace unos dias.

Me pongo a trabajar y ya os har?© llegar el resultado.

Saludos.
  • khhkhh
    edited 6:07AM
    What about new language translation?
    Do I receive a free FR3Pro?
    I don't have FR2!
    What language you'd like to translate to?
  • khhkhh
    edited September 2004
    Arabic.

Arabic is a BiDi language, After I tested V2.53, I noticed that it requires some additional features to be fully supporting the RTL languages such as Direction [RTL/LTR] property for columns pages to start printing columns from right....also a global one for the page witch all elements on the page can inherits...and so on. If you are interesting in making your report engine a fully BiDiMode I will do some testing to give you what it needs.
  • khhkhh
    edited 6:07AM
    ?????????
    Hello,
    I'd like to ask you, when will be available czech language.
    Best regards
    Tomas
    khh wrote:
    Arabic.

Arabic is a BiDi language, After I tested V2.53, I noticed that it requires some additional features to be fully supporting the RTL languages such as Direction [RTL/LTR] property for columns pages to start printing columns from right....also a global one for the page witch all elements on the page can inherits...and so on. If you are interesting in making your report engine a fully BiDiMode I will do some testing to give you what it needs.
    FR3.0 do not supports yet a right-to-left page columns.
    ttsoftware wrote:
    Hello,
    I'd like to ask you, when will be available czech language.
    Best regards
    Tomas
    You can make a translation (translate the files from res\english folder) and get free upgrade to FR3 Pro.
    Hola

I've verified that the only available resources are in english and russian. I've read some posts that it'll be a long time to have them in another languages (spanish, for example). Howevwe, mi customers use to see their informs in their native language (spanish), and I can't integrate a new version until I've them translated.
    As you are going to late, I'd like to start translating my copy. How can I do it?.
    Thanks.

(spanish-espa?±ol
    )
    He comprobado que solo estan disponibles los recursos en ingles y ruso. He leido en algunos mensajes que llevar?? alg??n tiempo traducirlos a otros lenguajes (espa?±ol, por ejemplo). Sin embargo, mis clientes estan acostumbrados a ver sus informes en su idioma nativo (espa?±ol) y no puedo integrar la nueva versi??n hasta que no tenga los recursos traducidos.

Como a vosotros os llevar?? alg??n tiempo, quisiera empezar yo a traducir mi copia. ??Como debo hacerlo?

Gracias

Pepe Alonso
    Hola , me gustaria tener los recursos en espa?±ol si logras traducirlos
    Ya que mi ingles es muy pobre
    Gracias
  • I think translation service can give you the best support regarding this. I had the same experience like you and contacted with the translation advisors. They gave me the better service then the others. Thanks
    You'll receive a free upgrade to FR3 Pro.
    Translate the files in the English folder and send them to me. You'll receive a free upgrade to FR3 Pro.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.