MySQL Connection - FastReport Studio 4.9 - VB2010

Hi Guys,

I am creating a billing software with Visual Basic 2010. It is almost done, I need to add reports. I compared most Report Generators and came to the conclusion that I need to use FastReport. I downloaded FastReport.NET trail and found out that I cannot create reports for Dot Matrix printers(Tried Exporting to Text option but formatting is loose). So I downloaded FastReportStudio trail, it is working alright with MS-Access Databases. Now I need to create reports which connects to MySQL (or Firebird). I don't know how to connect MySQL from FastReportStudio. Please help...!

Thanks in advance,

Nirmal Rajmohan

Comments

• edited 9:18PM
    Hi Doncht,

Yes, it is actually not an issue with FastReport.
    MySQL ODBC drivers were not installed, I installed them and it worked perfectly.

Thanks,
    Nirmal

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.