FastCube vs HierCube

edited 10:16AM in FastCube
Hi,

I have been using HierCube for many years to enable Dekstop OLAP for my users in my applications. The support from Radarsoft has gone down the tubes though, so I am considering changing to a new OLAP componet set.

Can anyone offer some advise in terms of if FastCube can deliver in much the same way as HierCube/RadarCube?

Any comments appreciated.

Regards
Marius

PS. I have been using FastReport for many years, and are very pleased with the level of support I receive for that component set, can the same be said for FastCube?

Comments

• edited 10:16AM
    I don't have the details but from what I know, there are way too many users using HierCube than Radar. I just know know their difference so far.
  • edited 10:16AM
    austingrd wrote: »
    I don't have the details but from what I know, there are way too many users using HierCube than Radar. I just know know their difference so far.

Thanks for your response Austingrd, I think Ill email FastReport Sales directly and see if they can enlighten me. This post has soaked for 2 weeks without any concrete responses, so maybe the developers (FastReports Inc.) can shed some light.

Regards
    Marius

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.