Problem with DefaultFormat for FMTBCDFields

We use MSSQL and Delphi.

We have fields of type "decimal(18, 0)" - we use them to store integer values. We also use decimal(18, 2) for prices etc etc.
But problem is with decimal(18, 0). Because of default format all the values show as for example:

but it was, and should :

We lastly updated version to 1.10.4, a and before it was all ok.
We have mdcoLoadWithDefaultFormat option turned to False.

Comments

• edited 6:38PM
    Hi.

For decimal(10, 0) fields applies a float format.
    Use integer fields or type conversion.
    Also You can change DisplayFormat in TfcCubeField and TfcFieldOfRegion.

Best regards,
    Oleg Pryalkov.
  • Hello,

<QUOTE>For decimal(10, 0) fields applies a float format</QUOTE>
    Was that working so before version 1.10.4 ? is there any way to not use this format at all ?
    (like i assume it was before)
    For example - default format string is good for decimal(X, 2) - but not for
    decimal(X, 3) or decimal(X, 4).

If i use size other than 2 that means that i have to build my own format string ?

<QUOTE>Use integer fields or type conversion</QUOTE>
    Do you mean INT fields and casting in T-SQL ?
    We are aware of this option and used this as a quick-fix.
    But we don't want to change this because we have a zillions of decimal(18, 0) fields [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> We are more towards changes outside the database. <QUOTE>Also You can change DisplayFormat in TfcCubeField and TfcFieldOfRegion</QUOTE> So i can change this formats after cube data loaded ? and how can i change TfcFieldOfRegion? Greetings: Tomasz Michalski.[/img]
  • Can someone respond to my post ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.