Report Picture Question?

Hello.

I Attachment PDF File. It is worksheet.
I want print it every page.

Row Data Print: It is print from my database data.(I can print data from my database already)

Q.
How to do it? Every report page printing the worksheet?
IF PDF is not support this type. what kind of type report support?

Thank you.

Comments

• edited 7:44AM
    ken_tiger wrote: »
    Hello.

I Attachment PDF File. It is worksheet.

Row Data Print: It is print from my database data.(I can print data from my database already)

Q.
    How to do it? Every report page printing the worksheet?
    IF PDF is not support this type. what kind of type report support?

Thank you.
    It seems for me as a report page full of TfrxMemoViews placed separately and being filled with data from your database.
    Can you construct your report page in that way instead of searching for any methods of placing a picture in background?
  • edited March 2013
    Mick.pl wrote: »
    Mick.pl wrote: »
    It seems for me as a report page full of TfrxMemoViews placed separately and being filled with data from your database.
    Can you construct your report page in that way instead of searching for any methods of placing a picture in background?
    Sir.
    Thank you. what is TfrxMemoViews ? I don't find any in delphi fastreport component.
    where can i find it? where can get it more information?

Thank you again.
    Thank you. what is TfrxMemoViews ? I don't find any in delphi fastreport component.
    where can i find it? where can get it more information?
    This is a very basic FastReport component.
    You should use FR Designer (which is built into your Delphi IDE) to construct the whole page of your report.
    Download a compiled version of FR demo and have a look at examples over there, read the user manual as well.
    TfrxMemoView is an internal FR component from FastReport Designer palette, and you use while creating a report page.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.