picture bigger than page

edited 7:44AM in FastReport 4.0
Is it possible to print a picture bigger than one page to spread over multiple pages?

Comments

• edited 7:44AM
    thorens wrote: »
    Is it possible to print a picture bigger than one page to spread over multiple pages?
    If your user accepts one picture printed on several pages then try to use larger paper format (A3, A2) and tell the user to use print dialog to control dividing or scaling the printout.
    Thank you for the answer Mick!
    It works. But I still have the some problems. For example spanning a picture over 3 pages (width side).
    - right side of page1 and page 2 have no margin
    - preview does not include the mutiple page view (of course not)
    Tom

thorens wrote: »
    For example spanning a picture over 3 pages (width side).
    - right side of page1 and page 2 have no margin
    - preview does not include the mutiple page view (of course not)
    - I'm not sure what you mean while writing about "... no margin" [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> - Try to place 3 large empty memos and size them close to A4 format paper size. Bring them to front and send your picture to back. Make those Memos Printable := false (then you'll see them only on a preview) and give them a frame. Those frames will work as pages edges (I hope so).[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.