Get parameters through report URL

edited October 2012 in FastReport Server
Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to get parameters into my report as report variables, but I can't seem to make this work. I know they have some examples in the documentation, but I've tried following what they say and it fails.

Can anyone either give me some information on how to make this work through scripting with Jscript, or point me to a place with information?

Thanks.

EDIT: Ok, I'm getting the value from the parameter, but now I get an error: Error in expression ''param value'': '}' expected. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Thanks.

Comments

• edited 11:08PM
    Any success on this? I'm facing the same issue. Any help would be much appreciated

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.