Total pages per subreport

Hi!

i have a masterband (named "issues") and it contains a subreport with the lot of datas, which can be more pages. I need to write to every page:
Issue1:
page1 / totalpages of issue1
page2 / totalpages of issue1
pageN / totalpages of issue1

Issue2:
page1 / totalpages of issue2
page2 / totalpages of issue2
page3 / totalpages of issue2
pageM / totalpages of issue2

Is it possible to do it???

please help me.

demea

Comments

• edited 3:17AM
    Consider using a GroupHeader with an option ResetPageNumers := true.
    Read in the documentation about Page, Page#, TotalPages, TotalPages# (I hope you'll find that over there).
    Thanx your answer. But it also wrong. In fact I have 3 two side report. It should be 1. 1/2, 2/2, 2. 1/2, 2/2, 3. 1/2, 2/2 (In pages/totalpages format or pages#/totalpages#)

First I drop a groupheader with reset page options before the masterband. the page numbers are 1. 1/6, 2/6, 2. 3/6, 4/6, 3. 5/6, 4. 6/6
    Second I drop a groupheader with reset page options in the subreport on the top. the page numbers also are 1. 1/6, 2/6, 2. 3/6, 4/6, 3. 5/6, 3. 6/6

this is a double pass report.

where is the problem?

Thanx,
    Hi!

I solved the problem, i need to set the start new page property of the group header.

Thank you,

Attila

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.