SUM doesnt exist in content

Hello.
Im using stored procedure, which gives me several values. Now i want to sum it, but in Mathematical function from right menu i cant find function called "SUM".
Can anyone tell me how can I sum values from sql query ( I have them in Table, from connection, also in right menu) ?

Comments

• edited 4:01AM
    I assume you already found it yourself, but in my version, below the Connections and system variables, there is a menu Sum (above parameters and functions). Right click to add a new value. You can choose the query and the field for the sum.
  • edited 4:01AM
    Yes, i found it myself.. I dont know how can I be so blind... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Now im having issue with redistribute version for another people, so they can view and design reports (somehow using my license). Becouse You are only person that answer to my question, maybe you also know somrthing about it?[/img]>

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.