VB6_UserDataset_Demo

edited September 2012 in FastReport Studio
I am testing FastReport Studio in VB6 and I want to use this with dhRichClient3 sqlite COM wrapper.
Since I can't use the default ADO bindings of FastReport I see that the only alternative is the UserDataset.
But the example provided in the trial package only works when the app is compiled, as this post described the same behavior in 2009.
If you know how to solve this issue please kindly inform.

Comments

• edited 3:19AM
    Problem solved without UserDataset, using SQLITE3 ODBC driver for fastreport and keeping dhrichclient for the app.

• edited 3:19AM
    Mingo wrote: »
    Problem solved without UserDataset, using SQLITE3 ODBC driver for fastreport and keeping dhrichclient for the app.

Ok, the problem is really solved now with this workaround:

Instead of:

<!--fonto:Courier New--><span style="font-family:Courier New"><!--/fonto-->report.ShowReport<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

Use:

<!--fonto:Courier New--><span style="font-family:Courier New"><!--/fonto-->report.PrepareReport True
    report.ShowPreparedReport<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.