Stable/Fix Footer

edited 10:28PM in FastReport Studio
Hello,

I am new with fastreport and wanted to know if there is a way to stable/fix report at the same height and width?

What I mean is that I am using a masterdata and also I have a groupheader to get SUM of the Total and Amount. Lets say I have 5 items in the masterdata to be displayed, but when I print it the information in the groupheader keeps moving up and down depending on the items in the masterdata so I want to keep it stable in the same height and width.

I checked around and couldn't find anything about this. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you,

Comments

• edited 10:28PM
    Anyone can help me with this issue please?
  • edited 10:28PM
    mithcd wrote: »
    Hi buddy, any luck on this yet? I would suggest that you create a support ticket on this so the support can take a look at this deeper and give you a feedback.

sadly, nothing. Came up with an idea to move the Memo up and down with .TOP but that didnt help >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.