VCLStyles and FastReport

Hi,

I am using Delphi XE2 and FastReport 4.12.6.

My project worked perfectly until I enabled VCLStyles.

Now I am having a problem, FastReport preview is not themed perfectly, the toolbar border is missing, preview scrollbars not themed!

See the screen shot attached below. Help me to find a fix for it.

2hmkf87.png

Thanks,

Nirmal R

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 1:01PM
    wrote:
    Now I am having a problem, FastReport preview is not themed perfectly, the toolbar border is missing, preview scrollbars not themed!
    I think this is not problem, just disable styles and skins support. IMHO styles and skins good for applications like Winamp only
  • gpi wrote: »
    gpi wrote: »
    I think this is not problem, just disable styles and skins support. IMHO styles and skins good for applications like Winamp only

I tested it with VCLSkin (3rd party) instead of VCL Styles, it is working perfectly. I might need to change some settings or you guys need to fix your code.
    My client needs a particular theme for the application, so it is important to fix it. I am happy with VCLSkin but the required theme and style is not portable to VCLSkin.

• Now I am using XE3 and FR 4.13.1, still no luck!!! (FastReport preview is not themed properly)
  • edited 1:01PM
    Still having the same issue,

FastReport developers, please patch your code to fix it.
  • edited 1:01PM
    It is an issue with the Delphi Vcl Styles and TWebBrowser component.

Have a look in to this article, please try to implement it in your code.

http://theroadtodelphi.wordpress.com/2012/...-code-released/

Hope some one will find a solution for this...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.