Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 1:07PM
    Try to recompile FR TeeChart packages manually. See teechart.txt
  • edited 1:07PM
    I did exactly what teechart.txt says

but

as you can see at the screenshot

the recompile.exe reports that recompiled files are in the LibBCB17 folder which is empty

Minas
  • gpigpi
    Try to recompile FR TeeChart packages manually (without recompile.exe)
  • edited 1:07PM
    i open C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\FastReport 4\LibD17\dclfrxTee17.dproj

and compile it

but i get the mesage

Checking project dependencies...
    Compiling dclfrxTee17.dproj (Debug, Win32)
    [MSBuild Error] The "CreateRcFile" task failed unexpectedly.
    System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\FastReport 4\LibD17\dclfrxTee17.vrc' is denied.
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
    at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append)
    at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
    at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append)
    at Borland.Build.Tasks.Shared.CreateRcFile.WriteWindowsRC()
    at Borland.Build.Tasks.Shared.CreateRcFile.Execute()
    at Microsoft.Build.BuildEngine.TaskEngine.ExecuteInstantiatedTask(EngineProxy engineProxy, ItemBucket bucket, TaskExecutionMode howToExecuteTask, ITask task, Boolean& taskResult)
    Failed
    Elapsed time: 00:00:00.0
  • gpigpi
    wrote:
    System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\FastReport 4\LibD17\dclfrxTee17.vrc' is denied.
    Set permissions for all access for all users for C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\FastReport 4\LibD17 folder

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.