Can't create FastReport.SQLite.dll

Hi
I want to create FastReport.SQLite.dll by this topics ( ^)
I use FR.Net Version 1.8.29 and the lastest FRNetConnections and SQLite.dll version 1.0.81.0.
but this errors occurs :
'FastReport.Data.SQLiteDataConnection' does not implement inherited abstract member 'FastReport.Data.DataConnectionBase.QuoteIdentifier(string, System.Data.Common.DbConnection)'    C:\Users\Hamid\Desktop\FastReport.SQLite\SQLiteDataConnection.cs

'FastReport.Data.SQLiteDataConnection.GetQuotationChars()': no suitable method found to override    C:\Users\Hamid\Desktop\FastReport.SQLite\SQLiteDataConnection.cs

Comments

• edited 5:48PM
    Just get the sources for FastReport.SQLite, add the missing method 'FastReport.Data.DataConnectionBase.QuoteIdentifier(string, System.Data.Common.DbConnection)', recompile your stuff and everything should work again. It seems that FastReport.SQLite was compiled targeting an older/different version of FastReport.NET.
  • edited 5:48PM
    Now this error happened :
    'FastReport.Data.SQLiteDataConnection.GetConnectionType()': no suitable method found to override    C:\Users\Hamid\Desktop\FastReport.SQLite\SQLiteDataConnection.cs    52    30    FastReport.SQLite

• edited October 2012
    I guess that you use an outdated version of the FastReport.SQLite project. Here is what I did:

- Download FRNetConnections.zip from the "Extras" section of the following page: FR.NET Downloads
    - Open with VS2012 (Conversion of project files)
    - Change target framework from .NET 3.5 to .NET 4.0
    - Remove broken reference to System.Data.SQLite
    - Add System.Data.SQLite using NuGet
    - Recompile

I have FR.NET 1.9.20 installed on my machine and I got no compilation error.

EDIT: When you cannot use FR.NET 1.9.20, you may try to look if there is a function GetConnectionType with a different signature - or if it got renamed. It's difficult for me. Just peek around in the base class (DataConnectionBase).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.