KeepWithData problem

Hi,

I have a little problem with a data header that prints on the bottom of a page instead of sticking with its data band on the next page...

As far as I understand the property KeepWithData should do the trick but it doesn't work on my report.

See attached report file and pdf

Comments

• edited 1:11PM
    IngoFR wrote: »
    I have a little problem with a data header that prints on the bottom of a page instead of sticking with its data band on the next page...

As far as I understand the property KeepWithData should do the trick but it doesn't work on my report.

We have the same problem. Is there a workaround? The problem exists with all versions from 1.7.15 (maybe earlier versions are affected too) to (at least) 1.8.39. Can anyone confirm that this problem got fixed in 1.9?
    push
  • serifelsenserifelsen Unknown
    edited 1:11PM
    StartNewPage property can help You
    serifelsen wrote: »
    StartNewPage property can help You

Thank you for the hint but StartNewPage is only a workaround for the first occurence. If you have more data it can happen on the following pages.
    I also tried doublepass but without success...

Seems the fastreport team is on an extended vacation or no one has an answer to this problem.

I would really like to use fastreport since I know it from my Delphi programming but sooner or later I need a working reporting tool.
    We just bought a license for 1.9.x and it seems that the problem isn't fixed yet (tested with 1.9.17.0). Please fix this problem soon because it's really annoying.
    The problem still isn't fixed (1.9.20). This is a somewhat urgent (and really annoying) matter for us and it's very sad that the FR team isn't able to show some sign of life in this forum.
    AlexTZ (thank you very much for responding to the support request almost immediately) gave us the solution:

Set "FirstRowStartsNewPage" to true: This property affects both StartNewPage and KeepWithData and its real meaning seems to be "FirstRowCanStartNewPage".

Thank you very much for your quick and helpful response > but it's sad that you're not present in the forums anymore> .

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.